OSHA Compliance is the law and we want our customers to be good corporate citizens. OSHA compliance will also help reduce the risk of injury and exposure to stiff fines. However, OSHA compliance alone is not a complete safety program. That is because OSHA deals largely with unsafe conditions which cause only 20% of accidents. That is why we developed our Total Safety Management program to address unsafe acts which cause the majority of workplace accidents.
The key OSHA-required programs that apply to most employers are listed below. We can provide the required written programs and training, and/or we can review existing written programs and training for completeness and effectiveness.
Key OSHA Programs:
- Employee Emergency Plans and Fire Prevention Plans
- Occupational Noise Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Confined Space
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Fall Protection
- Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communications